Monday, January 26, 2009

Honesty is truly a great thing, so I will be very honest here. I feel God's leading me to do something different. For the last year I have been serving as Youth Minister at my church. First I served voluntarily for about six months and I felt God leading me to go further. My church hired me as the interim youth minister and i continued to serve. Where I am at a crossrads now is should I pursue this as a full time job or not. I really don't know what I should do. Pray for me. Pray that God would open or close the door for me.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

We'll be praying for you Ike. Thanks for making your needs known. That is the only way God's people can know how to pray for one another.

Sherrie Sanders

Kenny said...

I'll be praying for you Mr. Kittrell. I'm at the same crossroad as you are. So I know exactly how you feel. I'm sure you'll get through this and whatever you decide to do I hope you are happy at doing.

Kenny Kilgus

Michelle said...

i will definitely be praying for you Big Brother. Just let me know if there is anything else I can do.